Tuesday 16 April 2013

We'll always have Paris...

A pretty picture heavy post today, as promised all about my trip to Paris.
I had an amazing time, it's such a beautiful city and the weather was brilliant, oh and obviously we got engaged, so that was pretty good!
We saw all the usual sights, Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame, The Louvre, Musee D'Orsay, The Lovers Bridge, and my favourite (see if you can guess why!) Jardins des Luxembourg.
In the evening we strolled around the river, ate Chinese and Indian food and drank in cocktail bars. It was a perfect getaway!







Not sure why all my pics are so small, oops!
Hope you enjoyed having a little look at my holiday album. Has anyone else had a trip away recently?

Karen xx

4 comments:

  1. It looks like you had such a fun time! I'd love to go to Paris, even if it was just too see what gems I could find in the french pharmacys lol

    A little bit Unique - Blog // Facebook // Bloglovin



    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I looked in so many of the pharmacies (and an AMAZING Sephora) but sadly couldn't buy anything as we only took hand luggage. So glad we can finally get some of the best brands over here now!

      Delete
  2. I really have been meaning to go to Paris for such a long time now. Your pictures make me want to go even more, it looks like so much fun x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Paris, I really must go again soon! The latest picture is so cute :)

    Tara
    www.thestylerawr.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments! I'll always take the time to read these :)